Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet July 2012

Dear blog,

Just landed in KL after the precious escape to Land Below Wind-Sabah. As the last day of July 2012, guess im going to make the official announcement that there would not be any flying around until further notice. Which means, no more holiday. And i got to back to the working environment and practicing the EQ all the day. Time flies, graduate from Uni almost 1 year, join the career world almost 1 year too. But what have i learnt? Just that too much uncertainty that make me not wanting to think about IT! If it is possible, i wanted to enjoy without spending. Haha.. Which i know that won't be happening. So, to gather my positive force back to me, perhaps shall do some arrangement. Hah, thinking of working the next day kind of making me a little bit moody... Dislike this kind of feeling! No excitement in work at all! Anyhow, just let me go through the rest of this day by recalling the holidays. Soon enough will be posting the stories on my last sweet escape to my second hometown where i had reside for the past 3 years. Missing them so much now!

Sneak preview of me, in final vacation to Land Below Wind


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment