Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eagle island tripping-Day 1

Dear blog,

Hola~ Had a little sweet escape with the ladies in my house to the Eagle Island-Pulau Langkawi for 4D3N holidays. Im really enjoying myself and cant wait for another tripping to KK in coming weeks. Wohoo.. What a vacation month for me. Enjoy too much? Perhaps.. Haha..

Okie, let me start of with the first day landing at Langkawi Island. Reached around 1530 on 14th July, got ourselves a myvi that cost MYR240 for 3 days. The price still negotiable, but we think it is worth the price. Then we move on to our hotel-Hotel Asia located in Kuah town, which need around 20mins drive from airport. With a very simple maps, and my sis's GPS, got ourselves to the Hotel, safe and sound. Hahaha.. Had a little rest, and we move to the Duty Free Zone local market to survey some prices. On the first day, no much activities happen, as we spend half day travelling and just try to familiarization with the roads. Still, pics taken on the very first day.

sis, busy updating her status while having our lunch at LCCT

Some of the roadside pics taken from the car

My sis, while waiting for my mom and sis at lobby

Beer spotted. Only MYR2.40 per tin!
so CHEAP!

Me posing with the wine

Wine collection?

She is just pretending to get this shot

Sister pose

Mom with the chocs

Chocs with Alcohol... MYR29.90.. cheapest in the town

After some short shopping, got ourselves with dinner time somewhere in the town. The foods quite nice!

Bella Vista Building across the river 


Tempting Guinness Chicken
When me and my sis heard of the name, it called '黑啤鸡'. 
and we heard "黑狗鸡"

Appologise as i forgotten to took the crab and prawn pics.. After i finish the meal only i realize i yet to snap it.. Hahahaha.. So, i replace with the pics of us..

Me! Yea, I know, Look FAT in this pics...

My eldest sis

Second sis

My mom

My and sis with wine, at another shop..

Next, we proceed to Dataran Lang, to get some night shot of the Eagle... 

Light testing

Backside of the Eagle.. Haha

3 of us

Backside of  Me and the Eagle

The front view of us

The Lang at Lagkawi...

Okay, end of Day 1 in Langkawi... Update soon for the day 2...


Love







No comments:

Post a Comment