Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stages of Life

Dear blog,

Been living for more than 2 decades now, and I am just at the beginning on the path of working life. Looking back for the time I have spend in studies, been using 17 years solely for education before starting the society chapter that almost everyone of us will be facing it sooner or later. There is always a dream of me, where some people would sponsoring me to enjoy my each living day. Hahahaha... I guess all of us would like that. 

Well, there are some of upcoming activities awaits me by the end of June, follow by July. It would definitely be financial deficits for me in July. But i'll never regret about it. Because it is all about fun and joy that could help me to ease some stress! STRESS? Hmm, ever since entering the current company, not really have any big issues so far, just need to improve the human skill! Okay, back to the topic, Im going to have few upcoming travelling awaits! Yes, this is what going to make my financial deficits. No regret as everything would be pay of! At least I believe so. Hahaha...

Oh ya, came across with this things while surfing the net during office hour. Yea, no mistake, during office hour. So you can see that im kind of free and easy sometimes in my workplace. When we are kids and young, we always wanted to grown up soon so that we can like the adults, doing everything without any restriction. Envy those brothers and sisters as they need not permission from parents if they were to going out late. When we eventually become the adults, we always wanted to stay young forever. Feel like going back to the studies time as no worries about the uncertainty. When we grow older, we will always recall back the times we have where we used to have. Seeing the friends gone one by one would somehow make us wonder what we have done throughout the life? Okay, im not at the stage yet, but this is the truth that will definitely face by us. Only if we not die young. =)

Whatever it is, I want my life to be the way i want it to be. I want will enjoy my days as there is no tomorrow. I heard one of the colleague said that 'the biggest regret is to die with so many money left behind'. It is funny to heard, but quite truth. What is the purpose to left so much to the young generation if they could actually earn it themselves too? So, i think i shall alter my thinking a bit. Just a bit. But still, money come first~ Hahahaha....

The stages of life so true!


Love


No comments:

Post a Comment