Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quote sharing

Dear blog,

As I browse through the Facebook, I came across with this.

"When someone hurt you over and over again, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit,  but in the end you will end up polished and they end up useless. "
quote from Chris Colfer.

I found it as very strong motivational quote. There are many times where people are jealous about our success, and putting all the tiny tricks just to witness you collapsed. Been wondering that rather for them to use their intelligence in condemning that particular person, why not if they put some efforts in their performance? Isn't that much more promising by showing others what You can REALLY do? Okay, no matter what, I shall remind myself too in order for me to stay positive as I could! Every criticism I receive, i shall see it as room for my improvement.

Okay, a little update of the recent me after the hair colour changing. Majority people are asking why am I put so bright? Honestly, i don have the right answer for the question. Perhaps just trying to do something that I wouldn't normally do?

Pics of me when my hair colour still 'darker'?

Me before doing the transforming...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And finally 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Me with the new hair colour!

Pics snap doesn't really showing the brightness of the colour...
Just don't get frighten when you see me face to face...
Hahahaha....

Till the next blog~



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment