Monday, May 28, 2012

Sooleng's Day-27/05

Dear blog,

Happy belated birthday to me~ 

Yea, im officially 24 now. Dragon years! Seems like the number keep on increasing. Oh well, time never wait for anyone, so do our age. So, I need to really set my own target? Hmm, I guess I'll just enjoy my life as long as i could. Yey... It is just left the financial issue now. Anyhow, I just hope everything goes as I wish... Yea, my favourite wish is may all my dreams come true! Hahaha... I know Im being greedy here, but who's out there don't greed? I will never believe that. You know what, it is just my wants exceed my needs so so much.... Hahaha...

Okay, had a little celebration with my family at Chicago, 1 Utama. Another place to have pork ribs. Did I mention anything about Morgan Field in Pavilion before? Nah, I don't think I do any blog about that. Well, last time went to Morgan Field, Pavilion for my sister's birthday dinner. This time Chicago Steaks House, 1 Utama for my birthday dinner. Basically those 2 restaurants were rival, focusing on pork ribs. I personally prefer Morgan Field as the ribs are more juicy than Chicago. But the price of course different too! Give it a try next time when you feel like having pork. A nice place to hang out indeed.

Here's some of the pics I took before having the dinner. This is so not me, taking pics before eat. Always after a scoop of dishes taken only i remember to take the pics. Hahaha.. anyway, still look 'perfect' of the food's pics...

Nachos with pork on top.. Quite nice

Salad serves

The main course, pork ribs

But the portion here is much more than Morgan Fields. Or it is just my imagination. Hmmm... But im really full of having my meal here. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, That's for the day. Happy Birthday to me again.... ^^



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment