Saturday, March 3, 2012

03.03.2012

Dear blog,

What a lovely Saturday morning for the March 2012. Yet again filled with tans of work in office. Currently fully occupied by all the paper works as i need to cover for others colleagues due to the rotation. Hmm... Basically i should feel happy, at least i got myself with works instead of boringness. However, still not satisfied and i am blurred by the works. Too much and a little bit complicated. Perhaps now is the time to learn and experience more. Yeah.. Should think the bright side. If i always do the stuff that i already familiar with, chances to learn new things will be zero. In the end, i will  not willing to learn anything as the mindset and perception change accordingly. This is what i have learn in the process. So, in order for me to keep the fire inside me, i need to challenge myself, find something to excite me. Okay, resume back to work...



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment