Wednesday, February 29, 2012

High context attitude

Dear blog,

Last day of February. As the month end come, either will be very busy, or very free. Seeing myself blogging here, obviously means that im trying to spend my time while waiting for 1745.

Just know heard a little conversation of my colleague. Not to kepo, it is just that i sit in the strategic place which i can overheard what they are talking even though they using the phone. Okay, that's not the point here. All i wanted to share here is on the attitude. How u define atitude?

As for me, attitude is something relate very much to our behaviour, image and most of all, mindset. The reason for me saying this because, of that person 'conservative mindset', that limit them to think beyond and accept everything with open heart, that what make the person posses the negative attitude which most people do not like. hmm, kind of confuse with what im trying to said here. Well, i was just trying to emphasize here is that why some people like to show their attitude to others? Is it because of their age or seniority level? Still wondering. I was thinking that actually the way the talk could be better, rather than just hanging the phone just like that. Are they trying to show their anger? For me, maybe saying 'thanks' and 'bye' can improve the situation. At least let the other party know im okay with it. Not to drag the issue until next moment. I think most of the people in my country still a practicing the high context culture as i try to migrate myself to low context culture. Okay, what so ever it is. I just hope that the conservative mindset will not affect me this open, sporty and happy go lucky attitude. finger cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment