Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The moment

Dear blog,

My time showing 0900, so a very good morning to everyone. Been quite some times not posting anything here. The reason being was that there is nothing up and down for my current status. Kind of felt that im losing the spirits and excitement. No a good sign! Need to back up and get back my very old -sooleng-!

Just now hearing some of my colleagues were talking about the mount KK. Hearing those stories reminds me of Sabah. How i miss the land below wind at this moment. Back then while studying, even though the life was filled with the assignments, reports, events, meetings and so on. But i rather enjoy that time than the working environment like this. Not having much spare times to adventure. Every time thought of going some where, i need to arrange it until weekend, and consider whether need to take leave or not. Life never be the same...

Okay, i know got to accept the reality. So, rather than missing those moments, it's better for me to create more memories. This way only i can feel the satisfaction. Need to properly coordinate, plan and manage my financial, events and activities now. Fighting!


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment