Thursday, November 17, 2011

Career


Dear blog,

Soon enough, going to become the ‘third-class citizens’-in Chinese. Wait for 1745, wait for TGIF and wait for 7th of the month. Working life I shall say.

Though there was not so much of workload for my current job, everyday walking to my workplace, I saw the police traffic to give their command. Standing in the middle of road, cars and motorist passing by his side. Wow, so brave I shall say. Just imagine that sometimes when we are crossing the road and got stuck in the middle, where cars passing front and back at your side. We do feel insecure. So how about them to stand there most of the morning and perhaps after work? If the drivers are reckless, they may loss their life just like that. Though there are many stories describing the unethical behavior of them. But we are all human beings. We just cant blame all just because of one person like rotten apple in a box. I do believe that everything happen with reason. Sometimes, just sit in their shoes and think. This would make us become much more rational and better person though.  

2 comments: