Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend~

Dear blog,

Finally the weekend is calling for me. Counting down, still left another 3 weeks to end my practical period. The job hunting engine should was started, yet no reply from any company till now. Quite dissapointed actually, but realizing that the economy not doing so good now. However, company shall continue employ people right in order to boost the economy. Otherwise, men would not have money to spend though.

Okay, planning for the day. Basically not much plan yet, just hoping friends to reply my message to have my outing. Otherwise, just 'rest' in home, enjoying hitman reborn and 'resting'. Honestly saying, i found that my time no longer meant to enjoy. All about work and rest. I'm so missing my University's life where i really can enjoy, play and 'relax' accompany with the tans of assignments and events. That is so much fun as compare to now. Well, this is the path of life where we should carry our burden and responsibility. Let's fighthing together!!!

To those who always missing the old times like me, lets work hard together now to enjoy our life in future. =)



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment