Friday, September 2, 2011

Late wish.. happy merdeka raya~

Dear blog,

having my 1 week holiday for this week. Not busy actually, just lazy to log in here and update. For this wonderful evening, i shall take my opportunity to post something before i resume my practical next week, which means i would have less time online.

This year, having raya and independent day celebration at the same time. Honestly, i don really feel the celebration of independent day though. Guess people were just waiting for the september 16-Malaysia Day. Yey, another holiday awaits upfront.

Have some activities for myself for this week. Went Genting for some break, off to book fair with my high school friend. Upcoming activities was to beraya at Khairul's house tomorrow and visit my baby mom on Sunday. Hmm... Kind of missing my friends deeply now.. Oh gosh, the same old feelings i have when i was in my form 6, where all of us choose their own road and destiny. Just like what is happening now even though we taking the same course in same university. Yet we lead the different path.

Okay, shall stop the emo~ Just to wish everyone, happy Merdeka Raya. Celebrate it even it is not our religion festive.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment