Friday, June 25, 2010

Sudden escape

Yesterday have a sudden escape to Bukit Tinggi. I think it is called Berjaya Hills. Actually, me and my friend did not plan for that, we just going to have our lunch together, and then just have no idea on where to go, and Bukit Tinggi cross my mind. I did not really mean for going there actually, but my friend say is okay. I am so shocked and kinda disappointed because not having my camera with me. And the attire is totally OUT! We just went there and this place is good spot for the couples! Since it is a sudden plan, so the pictures using my phone are........................
*wondering when can i change my phone

On our way to the Berjaya Hills, we actually SESAT cause we do not know the actual name and place. I went there once when i was form 1 or 2, with my dad. And now is with my friend, we just try our luck to the hills. Finally we manage to reach there. The place is actually called Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills. Honestly, there is no road sign to this place, is just showing Berjaya Hills and resorts. Sort of like that. Well, how the hell we going to know this place? Since we are safely reached there, i'm not going to complain much. Just when you are driving from KL to Karak, pass by the genting road and go straight till the tunnel, i think is the second turn and all the way up to the hill.

Okay, so much of my loitering. Here is some of the photo.

Tickets



Botanical garden

Me in the garden *forest

Grape flower

This flower is nice, made up from many many small flowers.

There is many place to visit actually. Above is the botanical gardens, then we walk to the Japanese Tea house.

The place is nice, but the attire is NO


Just snap few photos. Not in the mood actually because of no camera!!! Sob sob...
Then we move to next destination, Colmar Tropicale. This is the place where we actually wanted to go.

Nice buildings. Highly recommended to those who want to take bridal shoots here. Nice!

Me! So SAD that i am not prepare for this trip...

Even the pose is lame

This is slightly better. Yeah, swan behind me!

The swan!!! Quite big and they do approach you when you near them!

View from the top

This place mainly restaurant. You can dine here and i bet the atmosphere is great! *Thumbs up!

Me again!!!

Finally the last pose before we heading back.


Overall, this trip is okay. Were so unprepared for it. Why all just my pictures? Hah, simply just because i am so want to have many many photos there. Unfortunately... Well, actually is my friend don't want to captures. So left just me! Guess, next time will have to bring more friends to this hills. It is a good place indeed. Oh ya, remember to wear sport shoes instead of high heels. The way up to botanical gardens just killing you. Even i am wearing sandals for this sudden trip is started to torture me.

Hmm, counting the days, i left less than 2 weeks to back to my Uni life! Then another year to go will join my sisters into the working life. time just pass without our permission. To treasure our past, good memories are needed. Cameras is a MUST nowadays. Yet, $$$ is the boss for everything! Have to earn many many $$$ to enjoy my bested life!

No comments:

Post a Comment