Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gaining

Last Sunday have a day out with my mom. We went to Time Square to meet my aunt and cousin. Actually i do want to do some shopping. Luckily manage to grab some. It is very cheap here. I just spent around Rm50, i can get at least 3 pieces of shirts. Shall i say it is good or bad? The prices is cheap, making me spend unconsciously. hahaha... after spending few hours there, we able to catch up with Sam Lee at the main entrance. Well, he is actually going to do his signature section there, and we were so lucky too get to hear his songs. Though i barely see his face clearly due to the 'lacking' in me eyesight, but just enjoy the songs. I am not really so into him actually. Hahaha...

for the past few days, my activity is just adding the weight instead of losing it. Oh my, people around me just saying me getting 'healthier' now. All thanks to my friends for treating me this few days. Well, they are just too gentle to want me pay for myself. But really thanks to them i could save up some $$$ too. My principle is when people want to treat me, just take it! Don't waste. Yeah, i know this is materialistic. I am! Not going to deny it anyway. Okay, friends calling me again, guess another gaining weight activity is upcoming. Oh ya, before end, here's the picture of my lovely niece.


Yoyo with her cute pose and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment