Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday blue...

It has been the 10 week of semester 4. Time flies and next month will be the final exam. Next two weeks will be the due dates for most of the assignment. Haven't really complete any of it yet. Sigh, guess have to work out for it soon. Wondering how the time past without warning me with my assignments...
another months to go will be the semester holiday. Just cant wait for it. Yet, many of tasks is still in my hand. Hopefully everything will be done timely and accordingly. Cross my fingers.
Later have the language class to attend, luckily left few more weeks to go. Don't really like the class actually. Making me tense when facing the sensei and the unfamiliar environment. However, i need to bear with it now, for the sake of my grades and knowledge. Hahaha...
Hmm... after today, tomorrow will be another tiring day, and will continue until the study weeks. Just need to appreciates the time i have now...

No comments:

Post a Comment