Friday, October 30, 2009

Precious voice + final...

Today was Friday, and i just finish the PAP meeting for this semester. Next semester will be a very busy semester for me.
This Monday, i went for my family day trip in Kundasang. Quite a tiring trip for me as i am not feeling quite well when i was there. Losing my precious voice for the trip. However, the overall trip is quite okay even though i did not capture a lots of photo there. But if to let me stay for years there, i think i will live longer as the atmosphere is so good and the scenery is really nice. Next time, will hope to adventure other places.
So sad that my voice is not fully recover yet. It has been 5 days since the first day i went for the family day. Well, cant do anything too because being in University life, once sick is hard to recover. No porridge to eat, all is the food that can worsen the illness.
Well, after this really need to struggle for next week paper. All the best to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment