Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Now is 1215 and i was just finish my practice on Japanese presentation. This time was quite fun although all of us does not very well spoken. Yet, we do come out with some funny idea this time. Hopefully the presentation will go on smooth and well.
However, later still got tutorial to go, then meeting and meeting. This morning went to Anjung to get the check, but until now still haven't come out. Just not efficient enough. Today was really use up my 12 hours time. Sometimes just felts that 'the meeting' is wasting. Although i was part of it, but most of the time i do not need to speak up anything because my job still cant be done without the approval. Then i have to sacrifice my time and energy for that. Feel a little bit burden now. However, everything will be fine soon. Now my target was my final. Have to gather all my spirit and soul to concentrating study. Otherwise...
Hopefully everything will go on smoothly like i hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment