Saturday, September 12, 2009

tiring...

Yesterday when i finish my meeting is around 2330. Then no transport back to hostel, so end up walk bank and reached my room around 0010. Luckily got 2 guys accompany me. So long did not have this kind of experience, recall back that i was used to walk was during the orientation week where the senior would like to trouble us. That time was with a bunch of people, and yesterday just few. The feeling just not the same.
Yesterday really a tiring day. From the beginning of majlis buka puasa till the PAP meeting. Total of 12 hours staying outside of my hostel. The majlis so far is okay la, but not many students attending. Left many foods and as usual, ta pao... That's the cultue in SPE la..


The bubur lambuk


The food mihun+kuih+sirap


Finally, me n tiong-vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment