Friday, September 11, 2009

buka puasa event

Now in my school and blogging. Today, my course and some other course are having the majlis buka puasa together. I was being ask to help from my club president, but i was a little bit late for that. When i reach here, seems like not much people are coming and help. IB 2nd year representative that come for help just 2. Me n tiong. Pity us. However, my presence here seems like nothing much help as i do not know to 'cook'. I just manage to know the meals are bubur lambuk. Since i am not productive in cooking, i decide to help by doing the 'guy' stuff such as carrying the table and so on. This i am definitely can help since it does not need the ladies natural work-cooking. Haha..
well, while i was witness them in cutting the onions, garlic and chicken feel embarrasses to myself for knowing nothing about them. So i decide to stay away from that and do other task. And now, i was blogging despite helping. Just feel my pressence does not help them. So, why not i take the chance to relax myself for tonight will have to stay till 10pm. Headache day...


the cooking process

No comments:

Post a Comment