Friday, September 11, 2009

My life

Raya is just around the corner now. The burden and stress is getting stronger again. Now still have 2 more mid-term papers to go and 1 more mid-term assignment. Yet, after the mid-term break, the due date for assignment submission is about to reach. Wow, count downing the date just scaring me. Total of assignment that need to be done are 5 assignments. Having the feelings that I would not have sufficient time to complete it. Apart from that, still have to attending meeting for extra activities. Having not enough rest again. Feel like missing homes now. Missing the foods made by my mom, the television and my bed, washing machine and so many. Being here probably make me more independent, but burden with so much assignment and activities make me getting tire. Everyday facing the notebook without fail worsen my eye sights. Either watching movies and drama, or playing the computer games, doing assignment and surfing the net, all I have to deals is with the notebook. In future when getting a proper work in office, yet still have to face the monitor. Guess this is what it means with improvement of technology and human with the globalization. Nowadays, men cant lives without computer and networking. But for me, I ust getting tire with all this stuff, just missing my childhood times where I use to play batu seremban with my sis, playing badminton with my uncle, playing bottle tap and guli with my neighbors and so many. Those days the technology not so advance like today. Compare to those times, I was not as active as before. Playing kejar-kejar just train my stamina. Now, going for jogging sometimes also made me feel lazy and tire. If only I could turn back times, I wish to back to my childhood’s days’ am too tire…

No comments:

Post a Comment