Friday, October 14, 2011

Wait for 1745

Dear blog,

Without realizing how time pass since i join the society few month pass for the sake of my practical period, I had started my very first job for almost a week time. While waiting for 1745, keep myself update here since 'nothing to do' as i need to keep the work for my tomorrow. Yeah, working for alternate Saturday. Okay, let's summarize some of my latest situation here.

1) Not stress compare to my practical time
2) No everyday OT compare to my practical time
3) No lunch alone compare to my practical time
4) No coat compare to my practical time

Well, there are much more differences between the current working condition with my practical time. Which I prefer most? hmm, there are pro and cons though. It is just subject to how I precise it in the end and what is my main target. That's it. I guess i shouldn't say so much regarding my work, as this is only my first week. Need at least a month as the adaption period. Then only i may realize 'how' my work is really going to be. Hahaha....

Okay, this is my quick update for now. Back to packing and standby for 1745. Chow~


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment