Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thought of sharing

Dear blog,

As time pass, people in their 80s started to end their student's life and begin to start their new chapter in the 'reality'. The objective and mission for this group of people is simple. Get high pay that equivalent to their degree or diploma or cert holder. Why to get high pay? Just to enjoy their life by travelling around, lead to better life. Have you ever wonder that blind people too would like to travel around the world, wish to sight seeing just like the perfect us? Of course they can travel, but they never ever enjoy the breathtaking view that we can see. Although there are high tech cameras, but they would never enjoy just like us.

This actually remind me that I should always satisfy with things around me now. Instead of keep on demanding for more, perhaps I should have slow down, take a look on people around me. Think about how fortunate am I compare to others. At least now I do not have any burden or people to support. Though eventually there will. But I realize that if I keep on looking back on the past, dreaming things without taking any action of achieving it, I will never made it. Of course there would be a lot of obstacle and challenges that can distract and blocking my way, but without making any efforts means 0% of moving forward. Though it may fail in the end, with the push of 1%, i could have gain 1% more than those who never ever start their 1% of work.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment