Thursday, August 25, 2011

People are jealous

Dear blog,

This 2 days, I heard something that not suppose to happen. I was actually doing the testing for the situation, in the end it turns out that gossiping about me. I was quite surprise for what that people say as this people perform well in from of the big people! When the days about to end, finally shows the true colour of them. I was not being bother by them actually, as i know how should i carry myself and characteristic. When people are talking bad about us, it shows that i was a threat to them as i outbid them. It was just that they should not talk regarding that matter as it shows they was not satisfied with the treatment. As the conclusion, they are just jealous about it...

Jealousy make one's ungly


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment