Thursday, August 11, 2011

the end of practical

Dear blog,

Most of my friends come to know that I'm extending my practical period until end of September. My feeling now, mixed. Neither happy nor sad.
Okay, let's share some of my 12 weeks life. Been traveling around for business trip. Places i wend were Medan, Sabah and Sarawak. Yeah, flying around. At first am exciting for overseas, but the workloads will never as easy as i thought. Need to pay for what i gain. Do learn a lot from this 12 weeks.

The morning view i see when i walk to my office

My workplace. A adjoining with Hotel Maya

My breakie or lunch once in a while

tons of paper works

Morning view from Medan. My first business trip

the kuih durian i try in Medan

the place i stay for Sarawak business trip.

some of the stuff

My tickets to Sabah

Flying around..
 
 time for small gathering for us~


Ok, till the next blog.. 

Off to Singapore tonight~


Love


No comments:

Post a Comment