Friday, August 6, 2010

quick update

Been week or more i haven't post anything here. Seriously this semester is going to be very very busy for me. The assignment need so much of reading and critical review. So, even i got the chance to surf the line, i just don't have the time to open blogspot. Hmm... Now i'm still worry for lot's of assignment that need to be submit by next week. Yet, i'm still not starting anything yet. Not in the mood probably. I do realize that i should work hard and strive for better result this final year, but just too much of things that snatch away my attention to concentrate. Tomorrow have basketball and futsal competition, definately not in the mood of completing any of the assignment. So going to leave until Sunday. Hopefully will manage to complete some of it. I just don't really like last minutes work, but all is given a week duration of it. I'm having class everyday day,how am i suppose to surf the net? I know there should have no excuses, so i will and must complete it by time! Wish me Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment