Monday, August 9, 2010

No pain no gain

My muscle is suffering due to the extreme sports i have do past week. probably i do not have enough training, that's why going to suffer. Maybe i should have to be more specific, all thanks to the tug of war. Making my back feel so not good. It do pay back cause we won number 2 for it. Good job girls!! Luckily do not have serious sunburn after 2 days of *tanning. Hahaha...
I do not have the pictures now, but will try to upload it ASAP! Although i'm suffering a bit now, but i do have a lot of fun. Before this i was thinking of not so active in my final year, seems like i broke the promise. Anyway, it is a good memories to have with juniors for my final year! After this, going to strive for the uncompleted assignment. Almost all need to settle in this week. Hopefully can be much more productive!!! Hmm... later got class. But i am so not in the mood to go for class. But for my own good, need to go too! I guess that's all for today, will get the pic soon here..

No comments:

Post a Comment