Thursday, July 8, 2010

Countdowning

Time flies. so fast the date today showing 8th July 2010, Thursday. Which means another 3 days to go and my Uni life going to ticking... Tic toc tic toc... Honestly, i have no idea on my feelings now! Exited? Happy? Sad? Nervous? I don't know. It is just the 2 months of holiday is going to end real SOON and my final year of University student is about to welcome me. NO, it is WELCOMING me NOW! Before i end the holiday, the fever do pay me a visit, make me cant enjoy my last weekend. Luckily, i am 90% recovering! Hopefully is 100% recover by tomorrow! My mother say that every holiday i back, sure will fall sick. Hahaha... well, probably just miss the moment for my mother to take care of me. Hahaha... But it is great to fall sick when i was in home rather than in my Uni. It is seriously SUCKS! Of course, if can, never fall sick la...
Hmm... just 3 more days. 3 more days man! 3rd year life going to tic toc! Another year to go, going to join my sister in the $$$ world. Then my days will covered with working working working, $$$! Huh, guess this is what life all about, when you are finish your study, it is time to pay back the society with the knowledge that you've gain. Should i set same target for myself through out this final year? NO! I'm going to enjoy it till the very last! Not going to burden myself with super high pointer. If i really do, i'm just going to ruin my final year with lots of stress! Hahaha... So, just study and enjoy. Oh ya, not forgotten to build up as many memories as i can with my friends too. You know that it is the last year i am being independent, back to home will have family. So enjoy till the MAX!
Lastly, i guess i should countdown for my flight now. I should have pack my bag by now, but i just too lazy to do so. Been wondering what should i bring back there actually. At the same time been thinking of bring less stuff. You know that Air Asia is just limiting it. So, just bring whatever stuff i think should be useful. That's all for today, will updating my blog with memories in final year soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment