Saturday, July 3, 2010

38.2 c

Have been laying on the bed for the whole day de, and now finally have some strength to walk around and update my blog here. Huh, really hate to fall sick actually! My whole body just felt tired and many things cant do also. But i should thank god that i am sick in my home now rather than i back to UMS. At least my mother can take care of me here. Just now test the temperature, it reached 38.2 Celsius, should i say it is high fever? i think yes. Luckily my sis is at home and she be my ah sei to buy me bread, 100 plus and others. If i am in Sabah, everything should be done by myself, even the bread not necessary have the stock. Really really suffering. I remember before this having food poisoning at there, really torture me to the hell! Sick for almost a week! So i should really take good care of my self now, don't fall sick at there. It is really not a good experience. Okay, started to feel tired again, going to take another nap now...

No comments:

Post a Comment