Friday, May 15, 2009

jobless...

Last three days, i have been working as data key in with ching. The job is very easy. All we need to do is to key in the data. But it was quite tiring as well. Especially around neck area. This job can actually test my typing speed too. Quite impress with my typing speed actually. Now the job is done and i back to unemployed again. Wish to get a part time job real soon and with higher payment too. Hehe...
Now i was in home and waiting for 1500. By the time i going to enjoy myself again. Wow, just work for three days and holiday again. That's how mhy life is now. Later will have to really enjoy myself. This time my destination is Genting Highlands. Probably many peolple will say why going there as nothing much to play. But for me, i think it is ok. It have almost a year i did not go there. Now i am in long holiday, of couse i need to enjoy all the place i have went before. To refresh my memories. Hmm, untill now also haven't pack my things. the day is still early i guess.. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment