Sunday, May 31, 2009

gathering

Yesterday night was our U6A gathering. This time have quite a lot of us attend compare to the last few gathering. This time, the gathering is located at Old Town, prima setapak. During the gathering, of course all of us keep our self update with others recent activities. Include with their life in uni too. Although not many who attending the gathering, however the shop is full with our chit-chatting. Unfortunately the pictures are taking this time. Probably our class is mainly girls, the gossips and chatting is last for 3-4 hours. Well, I guess it is common things if girls chat. Haha.. Since we did not take pictures, I just list all who attend yesterday. They are soo yoong, Michele, Maggie, Wai Mei, Hui Zhen, Pei Yue, Swee Khoon, Ching, Mun, Poey and her sis, Ern Hui, Poh Peng, Yiwen, Jin Huei, Pui Yeng, Kah Meng, Alvin, mei choo and me. I guess I did not miss out their name here who attending yesterday.
Since I did not have the pictures of yesterday gathering, ii shall just update with others pictures here that I promise in previous blog.
Wesak Day...


Me, ching n poey


Me bathing the budha


ching and her sis


on the way

genting trip...


mun, me, ching n poey.. night at first world




four of us..






chocolate wonderland






21st birthday...


thanks girls




21st

No comments:

Post a Comment