Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Raya break

Dear blog,

Suppose to have my Raya Break and start my works on the next day. Well, sometimes things just never go the way we want it to be. But, the funny things is that when i was walking towards my office, one funny thought cross my mind.Let's imagine that who will normally back to the office even though it is day off? The boss of course! Their business. And this funny thinking cross my mind as im going back to office, even though it should be my public holiday. Hahaha... Well, just a sudden thinking came across me. Too much thinking perhaps. Yea.. Indeed. Anyhow, been completing most of the works now and just waiting for the clock to strike 1745 and i can off. Another hour to go.. Let's do the count down... Nah... That way will only make the times move slow. Since not much people, hmm, i should said only less than 10 'hardworking' people come to work, and make the air-cond extremely cold! Lucky me wearing long sleeves! Oh ya, i yet to wish my friends and families out there. Families? Yea, i think got some convert i guess? Uhuh... whatever it is, 

Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin..

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment