Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guava

Dear blog,

Ever since i put on the braces, some of the forbidden foods come. Restricting myself from eating it, for the sake of the braces. Somehow i manage to overcome it. Hehehe

Okay, I had remove it for in end of March, and now putting on the retainer to maintain the structure. I was told to wear it 24 hours except for eating and brushing my teeth. O well, i following it without fail! And on one very lovely afternoon... I pamper myself with this forbidden foods! Which is Guava! Because of the hard structure it had, i was told by the dentist for avoiding it as it can harm the braces and bla bla bla... with so many consequences. And since i'm not wearing anything in my mouth, i got myself with Guava! Yey~ Reminds me of how i use to have this foods.

While i putting on the braces, most the foods i ate, need to be in smaller size. Even the apple, i have to cut it into smaller size rather than bite it just like that. But still, now i cant even regularly bite the apple. Got to maintain the structure right? After all, the alignment of the teeth are force to be. So, need to take care of it too! No pains, no gains. Got to pay for what i did for the teeth. Hehehe...


Lots of Guava~

Will pamper myself with this food again~




Love

No comments:

Post a Comment