Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finger cross

Dear blog,

Best friend of mine-Erik has landed safely to UK. Well, he depart on 10th June actually, and this is a little bit late post for him. Felt lazy and tired this few days. His departure to UK was to finish his advance diploma, so, all the best to him! Just one concern of mine was that, stop getting bigger and bigger.

Snap his picture while he is resting...

Okay, well, it has been a month of my practical. Yey... Though sometimes find it hard and stress while practical, but all was the learning process and gain much from it. Still have another 2 month to go, but too bad, my report was all stuck half way. Nah, not even half way, quarter perhaps. Just too lazy to write anything. Well, need to wait for the mood to come and hopefully the coming week, i'll be more 'hardworking' and 'creative' in completing it! Finger cross~

Another update here was that i'll be on business trip to Medan-Indonesia tomorrow. So, I'll be away from Malaysia until Wednesday. It is a great opportunity for me as an intern to follow them overseas. Wohoo.... But, there always a but. I was afraid that i'm unable to fulfill their expectations and make mistake while i was there. this is my main concern now! Really hope i can manage myself well while i was on the business and get all my works done on time. Need all the courage and strength and confident now. Please be nice and good to me.

Okay, guess the update till here today. Pray for all the best things happen on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment