Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flight cancelled!

Currently siiting in the KLIA alone, surfing the net and blogging while waiting for my flight. I suppose to boarding now if my flight does not delayed. Actually my flight was cancelled. Just hate it for this is my second time flight delayed. Luckily provided Wifi, otherwise not knowing how to spend my time here ALONE!
My first flight delay was when i was in the first semester-Air Asia form KK to KL.This time my flight MAS-cancelled. OMG!!! Since this is not my fault, MAS replace my flight to 1415 and giving me free lunch voucher. I guess this is to keep my mouth shut but not my fingers. Hahaha... I think i shall take away the food and bring back to my hostel for my dinner. Save, Save, SAVE!





My watch showing 1200. Another 1 and half hour to wait. guess have to off for lunch now...

No comments:

Post a Comment